Saturday 25 February 2012

My First Blog. if you're reading this. Stay a while... Please?

The title of my blogpost? I said that to my current girlfriend when I met her. Its how we've come along so far. :) Okay, not really, but awkward first words aside, I'm excited to be even writing this. I've never entertained the notion of even starting a blog until about 45 minutes ago. So here I am. I principally want to use this to get my thoughts out, which mostly revolve around reviewing and critiquely books I've read. It helps me get a firm grip on my writing. But it won't be limited to that, I think.

I'm Matthew, again.

I'm from Victoria, born in Vancouver. Everything you need to know about me is in the information bar thingy. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Here's "Mistaken For Strangers" by The National. Its the song I listened to on repeat as I wrote this blog. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment