Saturday 25 February 2012

365 Book Recommendations over 365 Days

For months now, I've been creating a Reading List of all the books I wanted to get through. My last count was somewhere in the two hundreds. Since it takes me somewhere around 1-2 weeks to finish a book, it'll probably take me years to get through them all. At least I won't have a lack of things to do. So I wanted to share my list publicly, since you know, I'm such a generous guy.

Starting next Monday, I'll be posting up individual pictures of books on that list (both books I've read and books I've yet to get to), one book a day, every day, for a whole year. I'll also add a little blurb about my thoughts/expectations and the like.



I'm actually more excited about this than I thought I'd be. It gives whatever audience I have a glimpse into the kind of shit I read and motivates me to complete my list. So I have for next Monday. Also, in addition, I'll be putting up a review tomorrow of a Garrison Keillor novel I read over the summer. I post my reviews early on Amazon. You can find my profile here.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment